By this regards, Mr. Suthep Chittayawong, Secretary-General of Office of the Vocational Education Commission has signed on behalf of VEC. The objectives of this project are as following.
- To enhance curriculum design with new technology trend.
- To provide the readiness schools for participating, setting up guidance and training program for teachers and educate the personnel on this program.
- To support the dealers in Thailand that ready to participate this program, in order to serve need of manpower the in the market especially Technician.
- To provide ability skills training and work-based experiences to VEC student.
- To promote work collaboration between VEC and the Association and ensure the sufficient support of necessary training equipment.
This project is scheduled for 2 years (2017-2019). At the first stage VEC has selected 5 from 425 to be the pilot schools.
Currently, Thailand labour market has the severe situation of Technician manpower needed and motorcycle technician lack of skill to repair the motorcycle and teachers and educational personnel are lack of know-how in new technology of motorcycle. VEC has realized on this issues therefore they have coordinated with TMEA to develop curriculum of Vocational Certificate program. This cooperation will improve motorcycle industry in Thailand by produce a quality personnel who have skill and knowledge as dealer needs and school have facilities and equipment enough.